Worst Ever United Away Support

jrb

I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Apart from the odd 'United' chant, there was absolutely nothing from them.

TBH I think the atmosphere created by the City fans really intimidated them, before the game(on the concorse), during the game, and at the end of the game.

Now we need to take that kind of support away to Newcastle and get behind the lads for 90 minutes.

To be fair it was a Monday night, and a long drive up from London after work. I
also hear Irish baggage handlers were on strike!

They were shell-shocked by what a proper home atmosphere is supposed to be. Astounded by the sound of singing voices instead of clicking cameras and polite applauses. Stunned by the passionate fans of Manchester's only football club.

jrb said:
I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Agreed. Very poor. Couldn't hear them.

Got this text after the game. Anyone think of a witty reply:

Dear Manchester City, we called while you were out. The league title you ordered and paid for five years ago is ready to collect. Apologies for the delay; we're as mystified as you are why it took so long.

?

TBH it looked as if United gave the majority of the away tickets to tourists and out of town United fans.

Didn't see many loons. Just tourists frozen by fear.

They barely sung all game then bricked the Coty store. Classless bastasrds

jrb said:

Agreed. Very poor. Couldn't hear them.

Got this text after the game. Anyone think of a witty reply:

Dear Manchester City, we called while you were out. The league title you ordered and paid for five years ago is ready to collect. Apologies for the delay; we're as mystified as you are why it took so long.

?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.