Worst film you have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

a few of the films mentioned here would be in my top 50 of all times. One in the top 3!

The only film Ive ever walked out of the pictures was Tim Burtons Planet of The Apes.
The Perfect Storm was so bad we laughed and stayed to the end

After three kids anything with that fat purple bastard Barney in it, "i love you, you love me" id love to stamp all over its fucking head

beside my hatred for barney the mrs likes comedy, so why she wanted me to watch disaster movie was beyond me

logo5.gif

Big Mac said:
djelanomcfc said:
Eyes Wide Shut, what a terrible film. The only good thing about it is Nicole Kidman. (not her acting)
It seems to be on ITV 2 every few weeks and the music is annoying.

100% Agree. I had the misfortune of paying money to watch this dogshit at cinema (hangs head in shame).

Seen it on Telly once and never again!! I hate films that bliud you up at the start and then nowt happens?

Some fanny in it tho!!

Jumper: Fucking awful film!

PS I Love You: Fucking awful film

NINE: Dear oh dear

There are some absolute shockers out there

Some poor films mentioned on here, but not my worst films!

Battlefield Earth - saw it at the cinema, utter, utter shite.
Evita - awful
Blair Witch Project - dross
Junior - WTF was that??

Didn't get Lord of the Rings either - 3 hours in which nothing happens!

Nearly forgot Waterword too- sheeeeeite!

missus dragged me to watch a film called swept away, madonna was in it, fuck me now that was bad!!!, i told missus was going the toilet after about 30 minutes and just fucked off to the pub, to be fair to the boss, she walked out not long after and agreed that was the worst film either of us had seen. utter shite!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.