Worst film you have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

jimharri said:
rickmcfc said:
Van Helsing. Complete and utter dogshite.
Yeah, but Kate Beckinsale nearly saves it!
;-)

Godfather said:
This is going to be a shit thread.

Sorry OP, but people will name films it's cool to dislike, like the fucking matrix FFS???

Try watching some REALLY shit films.

I'll go for the godfather.
Give over.

I was joking mate, the godfather is obviously brilliant.

Looks like I was right in regards to this thread though.

Not the worst but since i watched it last night its fresh in the memory.

Attack The Block

For what it is they do ok but damn it just doesn't cut it for me.

Watched the first 5 mins of sex and the city film with the ex, i could not take anymore bullshit, easily in the top 5 worse films ever.

i kne albert davy said:
Predator 2 no amount of swearing can alter the fact its utter garbage.

But...but...when he gets king willie.

Yeah its not as good as the first, i love em though, im a simple man with simple tastes of action and gore.

tueartsboots said:
mcmanus said:
Going to get crusified for this but fucking 'Withnail and I' is pure crap. Dont get it at all.
That's why it's a cult film. You either get it or you don't, so don't worry about it.

Aye. I know what you mean TB. I might of been in a bad mood or something but I watched it with a couple of mates who were rolling on the floor laughing. Whoosh straight over my head.

Oh and the later Star Wars films. Having been brought up watching Han Solo and Chewbacca I was truly pissed off with that crap. Gutted.

a clockwork orange now that is terrible couldn't understand what all the fuss was about

oh and deep throat lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.