Worst injury celebrating a City goal

Nasris goal in CC final, scrapped all my leg down seat
It looked a right mess

Remember celebrating the night away in Trafalgar Square with blood stained slacks where I'd cut my legs to ribbons on the seats at Wembley for Dickovs equaliser. Pretty sure I was chatting to someone that night and it was either him or his mate had a suspected broken foot but was refusing to goto hospital as like many blue that night we were a bit wasted.

Does emotional injury most of is suffered following this club through thin and thinner also count?

Tommy caton free-kick away at Shrewsbury behind the net cracking goal

Crowd surged and my foot stuck on the step snapping bones in my ankle in 5 places

Spent all day in hospital on the Sunday and still made villa away on the Wednesday night cast and crutches in tow

Does it count if I know somebody who broke their leg trying to get from the coaches to the ground at a rather wild Elland Road in the late 70's?

Can't remember the game, but was watching City in a pub in a area tucked around the back of the bar with a small(ish) TV in it. There was seating all around the walls with just a couple of tables in front and about a dozen plus of us squeezed into the area.
City scored and i jumped up on the seating and went to punch the air but connected with one of those olde worldy type roof beam you get in some pubs.
Turns out though that the beam wasn't made of wood, but was polystyrene painted black, and it pretty much disintegrated all over the place landing in everyone's pints.
My hand wasn't too bad but my wallet took a right dent to it after i had to replace most people's drinks :(

Fell forward into the next row whilst standing on chair at the QPR game , proper fucked myself up, was limping for a week.

city equalised v Leeds very late to make it 1-1 in 91 or 92 I was making my way out at the back of the kippax and jumped up and spiked my arm on the spiked fence at the back, those old fucking nasty ones that were sharpened javelins , badly cut my arm but even worse I shredded the arm of my new designer sweatshirt.

Usual scraped shins loads of times!

Blackburn away promotion game. Third goal went in got knocked down three rows head first. Shoulder took brunt of it. 3 surgeries, 2 months off work and dismissal for poor attendance. Was it worth it, hell yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.