Worst kits in the Premier League era.

citykev28 said:
fucking piss funny city fans crying like fuck about this shirt. it isn't a classic, but some of the reactions are well over the top. get a fucking grip.
It's shite

Viva Rivaldo said:
quiet_riot said:
citykev28 said:
away -
npgm7k.jpg

Sort your images out, can't see that one.

;)
Boom to the motherfucking boom!

1275557823-pink_kit.jpg

^Absolutely ghastly; I just really don't get it. People, educated adults, must have sat around in a room and actually AGREED that this kit was good...and all gone along with it. I think there must have been one particular guy that thought it was the dog's bollocks, and the rest just went along with it, terrified to say anything. Monstrosity of a shirt. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the colour pink, or even pink shirts, but just...no. Stop it.
It sells though. All the girls will buy this one and guys will buy their girlfriend it.

Wasn't that pink everton one done in aid of Breast Cancer awareness? and 50% of the profits went to macmillan nurses or something?

quiet_riot said:
Wasn't that pink everton one done in aid of Breast Cancer awareness? and 50% of the profits went to macmillan nurses or something?
Way to make me feel like a dick for berating it.

What are the little square thingies in your new home kit? Looks like it was knocked up by a toddler.

Viva Rivaldo said:
quiet_riot said:
Way to make me feel like a dick for berating it.

What are the little square thingies in your new home kit? Looks like it was knocked up by a toddler.
It was originally supposed to be a soundwave of the recording of city fans singing "Who put the ball in the Mun***s net" but after the outcry they changed it to a recording of us singign "Bluemoon"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.