Worst League In Football?

I don't watch anything except the Prem so I don't know. I did previously (when I was over there) watch the highlights from the NI 1st Div (or is it Prem Lge?), and my lordy was that bad!

What are we measuring here?
The quality of football?
The corrupt officials?
Dodgy financial dealings?
Inept officials?
"Customers matchday experience?"
Competiveness of the league?
Very hard to measure one league against another when we take into consideration all these variables, though it could well be argued that the Dutch league seems to be one of the best per head of population.

Well if its top leagues then

Spl
Mls
Brazilian league (looks good but if you really watch is shit poor)
Australian league is shite
Also really must be loads of proper shit leagues in Europe

I watched ESPN review the last few wekks on the Bundesliga and i really dont get what the fuss is all about. Its like watching Serie A

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well if its top leagues then

Spl
Mls
Brazilian league (looks good but if you really watch is shit poor)
Australian league is shite
Also really must be loads of proper shit leagues in Europe

I watched ESPN review the last few wekks on the Bundesliga and i really dont get what the fuss is all about. Its like watching Serie A

Evidently you didn't watch Borrusia Dortmund against Bayern Munich on Saturday then.
Quality game played at pace and Dortmund came out 3-1 winners. Nothing like Serie A mate.

If we're going by corrupt officials, and a spineless association that bows down to an alcoholic, then its definitely the English Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.