worst news of the night?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The Fixer said:
De Jong out
AJ out
Micah out

poor players/kids on bench worrying

Tell me what was open for a month but closed on monday that Mancini refused to use apart from 1 striker he can't fit in the team.

You sound as if it was as simple as just plucking a player from anywhere. I know the owners are minted and all that but it's really not that simple.

redmizzle said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tell me what was open for a month but closed on monday that Mancini refused to use apart from 1 striker he can't fit in the team.

You sound as if it was as simple as just plucking a player from anywhere. I know the owners are minted and all that but it's really not that simple.

could have got Muntari on loan for a start, he'd have been great back-up, much better than Vieira.

FantasyIreland said:
If ever the time was right for (the real)SWP to return.......

The positive is SWP has a chance to really stake a claim and become a hero again-if he's actually still got the bollocks anymore.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
redmizzle said:

could have got Muntari on loan for a start, he'd have been great back-up, much better than Vieira.

Muntari is not just on loan. there is an undisclosed agreemet committing Sunderland to buy muntari in the summer. would you like Muntari at City for 5 years? is that the way you think for building a world team? buying the shit?

redmizzle said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Too much FM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.