worst news of the night?

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
could have got Muntari on loan for a start, he'd have been great back-up, much better than Vieira.

Muntari is not just on loan. there is an undisclosed agreemet committing Sunderland to buy muntari in the summer. would you like Muntari at City for 5 years? is that the way you think for building a world team? buying the shit?

no, but we could have offered more up front, reminded them we took Balo off their hands and written that clause out of the contract.

Just because there's 1 deal for 1 club doesn't mean it's the same across the footballing world.

But I'm not surprised that bypassed you, just go back to Inter.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pam said:
I wish I was dead.

Don't say that Pam. I'd miss your (normally) cheerful threads

I am dreading work. I am going to be hiding in the toilet all day so the gloating bastards can't indulge themselves in Snide Bastard Wanker Syndrome if they know what's good for them. they better not seek me out. The fucking paper clips will fly, I am telling you.

F
U
C
K

JoeMercer'sWay said:
redmizzle said:
You sound as if it was as simple as just plucking a player from anywhere. I know the owners are minted and all that but it's really not that simple.

could have got Muntari on loan for a start, he'd have been great back-up, much better than Vieira.

Possibly, but he'd still have needed settling in and all that. Vieira didn't do himself any favours with his clumsiness though.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:
Muntari is not just on loan. there is an undisclosed agreemet committing Sunderland to buy muntari in the summer. would you like Muntari at City for 5 years? is that the way you think for building a world team? buying the shit?

no, but we could have offered more up front, reminded them we took Balo off their hands and written that clause out of the contract.

Just because there's 1 deal for 1 club doesn't mean it's the same across the footballing world.

your football knoledge in embarassing. why the hell do you think muntari want out from inter ? he want games time , he want no more be a bencher , so why shold he have been interested to just pass from a bench to another one ?

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

your football knoledge in embarassing. why the hell do you think muntari want out from inter ? he want games time , he want no more be a bencher , so why shold he have been interested to just pass from a bench to another one ?

He's past it.

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

you're pushing it.

Squad rotation, with only Vieira on the bench with have Barry, NDJ, Milner and Yaya, not enough for the rest of the season, Muntari would get games.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:

you're pushing it.

Squad rotation, with only Vieira on the bench with have Barry, NDJ, Milner and Yaya, not enough for the rest of the season, Muntari would get games.

even at inter he was getting games thank to injury crisis , but this wasnt enough for him , he think he is good enough to be regular so was doing dressing room trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.