Worst / Weirdest City Chant

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the 'Palace' Guardiola sing. Of the current bunch thats definitely my worst. Pep definitely deserves a better song.

one Jack Russell,theres only one jack russell .sung to the police at Blackpool after a policeman drowned trying to save a dog in the sea

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the 'Palace' Guardiola sing. Of the current bunch thats definitely my worst. Pep definitely deserves a better song.

It is rubbish. The way it dies on its feet and a few people sing the 'so glad you're mine' bit is terrible.

That's the best one. Just needs people to commit to the final line of the chorus rather than fanny out!

Agreed, fuck em, which is basically what that song says. TBD we could criticise every song and nobody would ever sing anything. It’s a football match, not the Eurovision Song Contest (and frankly our songs are better)
Ok boss. But if it' ok with you, I'll give the united songs a miss and eait til we sing about our own team to join in. Hope that's okay with you.

You know what I noticed last night (and a number of other times); the South Stand don’t have a clue what songs to sing at the right times.

When it was getting a bit hairy between the two sets of supporters in the South Stand after we scored our lot started singing the “Gerrard slipped, Suarez cried...” with their arms outstretched and come-on-then-you-twat frowns on their faces.

Didn’t make sense.

Surely that’s a “Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty...”, a “fuck off Feyenoord”, a “you’ve had your day out now fuck off home” moment?

This sort of thing happens a lot. Randomness at the wrong times or the same song from two minutes ago or for the fifth time in a game.

Like the other season, Sanga was having a good run of form in the team with Zaba out for months yet we’d sing the Zaba song four times a game and nowt for Sanga. Alright, sing it once every four games just to let him know we still appreciate him but to sing it as often as we did was almost disrespectful to Sanga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.