Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

I have to leave for the airport around 02.00 following the WBA game but wouldn't consider missing a game out of choice mate.

Not sure what the answer is, as I've posted elsewhere in the last 3 years I've moved to cheaper seats & going gold this next season. At some point shortly that will be it but missing an end of season game where 4k extra empties won't even be noticed isn't the away forward I'm afraid.

Don't think you'd get enough support to boycott a game, and an unsuccessful protest would do more harm than none. I think a more effective protest would be for everyone not to buy anything from the club that night. No beer, pies, pop, crisps, etc, no bets and nothing from the shop. You're still supporting the team while hitting the club in the pocket at the same time.

I do believe we have to do something but, cant agree with boycotting a game and more to the point is it wont happen. Would be open to a boycott of purchasing anything from the club for a game. My own personal protest is to ditch Platinum and email the club as to why, judging by the comments on here this is something I think most would be prepare to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.