Would it be wrong ?

Samsdad

To tw@t someone who has changed sex from a man to a woman ?

I dont mean because they have changed sex to tw@t them,

But because they are an absolute c^^t and have spoke to you like shit ?

Is it still technically a bloke hitting a bloke or not ?

Well not twatting anybody should really be the goal.

But not in my opinion, no. The argument against hitting women is that they are physically at a disadvantage due to genetic differences. Not an argument I agree with but that seems to be the one. Whilst somebody may change their gender at will from man to woman or vice versa and they may have various hormonal treatments, they still carry the genetics of a male.

Essentially sex and gender are two different things. You can change from man to woman but you can't change from male to female.

They have always been a women that's why they have the sex change so the outside matches how they feel on the inside,so don't hit them

To tw@t someone who has changed sex from a man to a woman ?

I dont mean because they have changed sex to tw@t them,

But because they are an absolute c^^t and have spoke to you like shit ?

Is it still technically a bloke hitting a bloke or not ?
Wrong to hit anyone unless in self defence. I would suggest anger management and keep yourself out of the Nick!!! fact is if you can't handle their words without violence you ate heading for trouble and if they are as bad as you say, then you so much as threaten them they will go to the Babylon and you will probably end up on the end of a case labelled as a violent homophobe - as that is how the victim and police would portray it!

Walk away!

Well not twatting anybody should really be the goal.

But not in my opinion, no. The argument against hitting women is that they are physically at a disadvantage due to genetic differences. Not an argument I agree with but that seems to be the one. Whilst somebody may change their gender at will from man to woman or vice versa and they may have various hormonal treatments, they still carry the genetics of a male.

Essentially sex and gender are two different things. You can change from man to woman but you can't change from male to female.
Sex and gender would be taken into account in sentencing and in charging as a hate car would be treated much more harshly all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.