Would Kompany & Richards be a better CB combination?

I think it's at least worth giving them a try together from the start of a game.

However, I think Lescott gets too critisicm because some of his 'mistakes' are due to strategies that have been proven to not work, at least at City. These include zonal marking and 3 man defense.

Nastasic and Vinny for Champ league,lescott and vinny for prem. micah is better utilised at RB and as much as I like Zabba Micah is the better defender of the two!

Micah has not got the brains to play centre half. He will be lucky to be playing anywhere after his silly outburst the other night.

Subbed Tskhadadze with Allsopp said:
Given that Vinny always looks less comfortable on the left of the centre-back pairing - and he hasn't been in great form anyway - I'd say no to that one.

That's what I think.

We've got a great right / left-footed combination of centre-backs in Vinnie and JoLo.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Admittedly, Nastasić didn't do a lot wrong yesterday - apart from some of his passing - but he's only been here five minutes and has to get to know his team-mates.

On he other and, how can he get to know them if he doesn't play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.