Would like to thank the lads!

mcfc_die_hard

Thankyou very much boys for tonight.

Even though we have been knocked out by the scum and they are taking the piss out of us im proud to be a blue as i always am and always will be.

I would just like to say my thanks to the boys for this great cup run and some great results like 3-0 arsenal and 2-1 scum.

Some people dissapoint me on here by having a go at Mancini. The man has been amazing since he has arrived and i for one hope he is here for years to come.

Oh and i think i forgot to mention that we have a home tie against stoke in the fifth round of the f.a cup and thats another shot at wembley. Also we have the chance to even push for the league. I know its a long shot but we can still push for that top spot.

Oh yeah boys and just look and think about how much we have in our bank and look at the rest of the world. Get your heads up and back the lads. We will bounce back on sunday against pompey.

CTID <3

yea your right lets go for it really give it some in the fa cup against stoke, then when villa beat the bottle throwing basterds in the final, we could be in the quarters of the real cup?

Very proud mate. Showing my colours today as always and to be fair my tutor who is a proper rag goes home and away sort of give me that look asif to say well done lad for showing that your still a city fan

We are a hardened bunch and the best fans in the world, what we have been
through no other football fan would endure we have stayed loyal and always
will win or lose, we are city I hold my colours high, I hope for better things yet
to come, I enjoyed the ride to the semi, wembey a distant dream for now.
Keep your heads up men, women, boys and girls, we will fight on.

I am delighted with the season so far. We are seeing a team that we could only have dreamed of, and results that might have been wishful thinking a season or two ago.

We have to finish teams off, but I think this will be well in hand amongst other plans to put the club among the top teams. They know we have much greater intent and capacity to beat them. They might have looked at a visit to CoMS as three easy points - not anymore!

Come boys, make 'em 'ave it!

+1

34 years & we're still here! It's a mickey mouse cup anyway, didn't want it :0p

Adebayor is back and looked good, poor old pompey have got a backlash on their hands. We're in the FA cup and going strong in the league, Mancini is class and will get better each game, a proper tactician.

Let them have the final, we know it won't come close to clearing their debt and they'll get nothing next year. OT will be a car park in 10 years, or just like Newton Heaths old ground; a coal dump.

Adebayor, other than his miss looked like a new man, I have never seen him run around like a mad man in that was and lets we not forget we had them on the ropes the last 15mins and just couldn't kill them off, that will come with time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.