Would the Insulate Britain Protests Work in Manchester?

Ja Salford Blue

Simple question, what would be the reaction if they blocked say, Regent Road, Oldham Road, Princess Parkway or The Crescent etc?

Simple question, what would be the reaction if they blocked say, Regent Road, Oldham Road, Princess Parkway or The Crescent etc?

With the state of drivers in Manchester they would be too busy speeding up any of those roadd (if possible) not notice them and run them over.

Would regent rd or the parkway at peak times be any different, places are always jammed and at a crawl anyway if you hit the wrong time.

This protest is a funny one, as I think they're cunts when they block ambulances and fire engines etc, but a person driving somewhere they could walk to if they wanted as it is less than 2 miles away to not so much

Last edited:
Mine personally, if I still lived there, would be to drag them off the street by their nipples.
Exactly they may/may not have a point that something needs to change but this sort of disruption really affects Joe Public and could cost lives stopping workers/emergency services/taking Police who are few and far between off more important matters.

Its interesting because last week I said "I'd just run the fuckers over" yet this week I draw the line at spraying ink at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.