Would these 4 results be good enough?

I hate to sound negative, But...

I hope i'm wrong, but i find it very hard to believe we will beat both Villa and Spurs and even get anything from the Arsenal game.

The West Ham game will be vital.

Prove me wrong City.

If City and Spurs both share the same result on Saturday or if we draw and Spurs lose on Saturday....

Then 3 wins from the final 3 games would guarantee 4th.

ManCityX said:
If City and Spurs both share the same result on Saturday or if we draw and Spurs lose on Saturday....

True, and I know they robbed us on Sat, but I have this feeling Spurs could even go there and bloody win. Their fans were hoping at tops to get a couple of draws out of the 3 hard games they will have had. They have already got 6pts, would just be our luck they make it 3 in a row, but we have to do what we can.

ManCityX said:

expect villa to be above us saturday night, not a disaster but gives them a little impetus

spurs 64
villa 64
city 63

a three game season awaits

ali_bee said:
3 wins required, one of which must be against Spurs. 9 points well definitely be enough

ali_bee said:
3 wins required, one of which must be against Spurs. 9 points well definitely be enough

Probably this unless Spurs turn over united on Saturday. I would have said there was no chance if united were still in the title hunt but after Spurs' last two results, I'm not taking anything for granted anymore. If Spurs get a point on Saturday and we manage our 3 wins then we're down to goal difference.

If Spurs lose in the early afternoon it means that a draw will not mean anything to us (if Spurs beat Bolton and Burnley) and we would still need 3 wins from the final 3 games, just as we would if we lost. So don't panic if we lose to Arsenal on Saturday, if Spurs lose as well.

If Spurs draw and we win on Saturday, and then we both win our next game, that would mean a draw between City and Spurs would see the team which scores the most goals on the final day of the season get 4th.

If Spurs lose to United and we beat Arsenal, we could get a draw against Spurs as long as we beat Villa and West Ham.

I think come kick off against Villa they'll be above us by 2 points and Spurs will be the same. On that day I think we'll beat Villa and Spurs will beat Bolton whilst Chelsea beat Liverpool. Sadly I can't see beyond a draw against Spurs which would leave us on 66 and them on 68 so we'd have to hope for some kind of miracle from Burnley with us beating West Ham at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.