Would you be against our neighbours playing at The Etihad.

Apart from anything else, the animals who follow them would do vandalism to the Etihad on an epic scale. So no, for that reason alone.

A lot of their fans seem to think our ground belongs to Manchester City Council, and therefore it's not in our power to refuse. I think they have an inadequate grasp of City's tenancy rights, which are not far off that of ownership.

The obvious thing would be for them to play at Croke Park, Dublin, or Wembley. either of which would be handy for most of their fans. There is nowhere in the NW as both our gaff and Anfield are unthinkable, and Goodison Park is too small and dilapidated. Everywhere else is way too small. I suppose Hillsborough might be an option.
Yeah the silly cunts struggle with the ownership situation. Isnt it a 1000 year lease or something ridiculous? Football wont even be a thing by the time thats up

Seemingly old trafford is in really poor condition, worse than their team.
Needs total revamping and modernisation. They may need to knock a lot of it down to do this
If they came looking to use our ground for a season, would you say Yes/No.
No, unless they agree to play in front of an empty stadium playing in fancy dress that has been voted on in advance in a fan poll. In addition they pay us a million pound per game and an additional 20 million for every goal they score. Now get me Ed WooWar so I can negotiate this…

Putting the state of Old Toilet to one side, it would be far more forward thinking and eco friendly to move to London full time. in fact I would guess they could make far more at Wembley. Really, just think 90,000 tourists, decent hospitality suits. Better weather. Do it Glazers, move the franchise south.
Did it for fucking tottengam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.