Would you give Kasper a game or 2?

I hate to be harsh, i'm drunk and am happy to share my opinion.

Kasper is pants and shouldnt even be thought of as first team material. When he played last season he was protected to a ridiculous extent by a very good defence. He was completely exposed as the second rate goalkeeper he is in Santander when playing with a defence that was severly lacking in confidence, doing nothing to help and in fact ended up compounding the problems in our defence that were already apparent to the majority of fans.

jonnymcfc said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Two words - Carling Cup...

No way would I play him unless Hart was injured.
what about the games he played last season where he kept several clean sheets, and the cracking display against the rags
he was so lucky last year...that game especially...coming for corners, not coming for corners and missing...them hitting the bar/side netting

i would feel safer with myself in goal!!

i am a keeper btw!

cropra said:
I hate to be harsh, i'm drunk and am happy to share my opinion.

Kasper is pants and shouldnt even be thought of as first team material. When he played last season he was protected to a ridiculous extent by a very good defence. He was completely exposed as the second rate goalkeeper he is in Santander when playing with a defence that was severly lacking in confidence, doing nothing to help and in fact ended up compounding the problems in our defence that were already apparent to the majority of fans.

To be fair the defence of last season gave Hart the chance to make the break from the bench. Its not fair to compare Schmeicel to Hart on his performance against Santander, he needs games to improve, and i think that he has far more of a domaneering presence than Joe Hart around the box.

Hart should be No 1 at the moment but i think Schmeicel gives him good competition for his place and believe that both of them will become solid premiership keepers in the future. They are amoungst the best professional youngsters in the league IMO.

eshiers1 said:
jonnymcfc said:
what about the games he played last season where he kept several clean sheets, and the cracking display against the rags
he was so lucky last year...that game especially...coming for corners, not coming for corners and missing...them hitting the bar/side netting

i would feel safer with myself in goal!!

i am a keeper btw!

exactly what I was gonna say, except re me in nets - Im no keeper. But last year it was as much luck than ability that gave him those clean sheets. Flapped at loads that went everywhere but in.
No where near as good as Hart, and hes not the finished article.There must be a team we can loan him out to, and see where hes up to in 6 months with plenty games under his belt

we could always let him go to someone like cardiff for £1million, and if he developes into a quality keeper buy him back for around £40million.

NO ! he was laughing and joking for most of the forrest game seem to find the whole thing very amusing !

should get shut asap his attitude to the club is all wrong

not that I am a fan of hart

i hope we sign given and fast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.