Would You Keep Fern At Centre Half.....

jrb

if La Porte has a long term injury, sadly, and Stones is fit again?

Or would you play Otamendi and Stones, when Stones is fit?

Thought Fern looked great at centre half Yesterday.

Fern hasn’t got the height, but we all know he’s a great tackler, he can head the ball, he can pass the ball, reads the game brilliantly, is fast enough, and is a leader on the pitch.

Nico and john,i believe you play your specilsed players in their proper position before turning to a make shift player,i think dinho will give away a few pens,it's second nature to him to be aggressive
I didn't think he looked like giving away a foul in the box once yesterday, Otamendi worries me every game, Fernandhino knows where to foul, and that is the difference

I didn't think he looked like giving away a foul in the box once yesterday, Otamendi worries me every game, Fernandhino knows where to foul, and that is the difference
His header away yesterday was great,he is new to the position apart from 1/2 times before? so we can't expect him to be great all the timeat it,when we defend high he'll never get back quickly,he is getting on a bit now! if he brings someone down to stop a counter chances are he might be the last man,i'm sure he will give it his all as always,it'll be sad when he goes

Can see walker there alongside otamendi and cancelo strating at rb.

Fern is ok there for certain games, when we expect to have possession and the threat of counter is small, but against the faster and bigger teams I'd prefer walker or maybe Harwood bellis.

But that said, pep has the time on the training ground to show how the position would work with Fernandinho there, so that is good enough for me if we do go with it.

I thought Otters had a decent game yesterday. He can be a worry but if he stays on his feet he be ok on the fouling front. The problem is that where Otters is concerned the whistling wankers rewrite the LotG and shaft him. Didn't happen yesterday 'cos Jonny was only up with play for the six kick-offs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.