Would You Keep Fern At Centre Half.....

I am not too concerned about Fernandinho or Walker at CB, the big thing for me is who plays on the left side. Having a left footer on the left can really help things and Laportes passing has started more than one attack.

Barca had Mascherano at CB for two CL wins if i remember right, im sure Fern will be fine when called on. Maybe a slight weakness at setpieces but Rodri is extra help in that regard.
Pep also had Yaya at centre back for a CL win if I recall correct?

Its Stones responsibility to step in and show everyone that he is as good as Laporte & Otamendi.

Spot on ,time for Stones to step up , with an injury free run i think he is a top class defender , the media jump on his every mistake because he plays for us and any criticism of our players gets loads of clicks from Rags and Dippers. The Dippers apparently have the best defence in the world , but i would have Stones over Matip any day of the week.

Spot on ,time for Stones to step up , with an injury free run i think he is a top class defender , the media jump on his every mistake because he plays for us and any criticism of our players gets loads of clicks from Rags and Dippers. The Dippers apparently have the best defence in the world , but i would have Stones over Matip any day of the week.
He can't stay injury free though mate, I guarantee if he starts against Norwich he'll be missing the next match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.