Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Have I stumbled onto a Liverpool messageboard by mistake?

All this hand-wringing and faux moralising.

It's a fucking football club!

Anyway, when does the candlelit march through Beswick start. I've got my own sackcloth... anyone got any spare ashes?

Anthony_18 said:
The scores of this poll indicate that yeah he's one big prat but people know what a player he is

-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am --

And sorry but if u give me the choice of Winning the League with Tevez's help or finish 2nd behind the bloody Rags without him. Come on I can't honestly believe people would choose the second option??? Seriously
#DaysOfTheMoralGoodGuysEndedAsSoonAsFootballBecameAMulti-MillionaireSport

crazy talk, i rather lose to rags any day than accept that scum back

No! I like to think the players on the pitch actually want to play for this club. He won't be as good now anyway.

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

blink922 said:
Pathetic that some of you want to see him back. We have years and years to win trophies. He disrespected the shirt, disrespected the club, DISRESPECTED US THE SUPPORTERS, laughed when we went out of the CL, tried to engineer a cut-price move from the club by making himself unavailable and now he has the balls to protest a fine for doing so. No fucking way in hell I ever want to see him play for us again. Some of you really need your heads adjusted.

what he said.

pominoz said:
ballinio said:
Jesus, the man city christian society in full swing. 2nd is nowhere.

Some of us (hopefully most) have more self respect than to win no matter what.

I'd rather have no self respect and be a champion, then have self respect and be a loser !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.