Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool to make Europa lg.

more lazy than useless

As title says really.

As far as I understand it the only way either can make europe next season (assuming we take 4th!!!) is to finish 5th. Any other places (via cup/fairplay etc) gone to other teams.

So the question is who and why.

Personally I'd have to be negative and look at who would suffer most so be less of a challenge in coming seasons. Spurs perhaps have a better team and squad, but I would think that Liverpool have a better chance to build a competing squad over the next couple of seasons.

As both are handicapped by ground capacity, Europa league must be vital for both for revenue as well as kudos.

Any thoughts?

spurs to be honest.

really don't like liverpool even more than spurs. fans are glory hunting wankers and the media wanks over them (i know they do the same with spurs).

i hope that club destroys itself.

Both teams will more than likely make the Europa league in some way. To be honest I can see Liverpool and Spurs loosing players by missing out on Champions league. Over here they were saying its vital Spurs get into the champions league with the money they have spent and for them to keep progressing they need champions league. Im not too bothered about Liverpool I expect to see bids for Renia also the golden years of Gerrard and Carraghter are coming to an end. They need to invest huge money into there midfield and defence and by doing that they may have to sell before they buy just like with the players they brought into the club off the back of Torres and Babel being sold. The Americans wont give Kenny any where near the same amount of money as he got this season next season.

As for Spurs there defence I would worry about Gallas , King , Woodgate should all be shipped out and they are at a huge risk of loosing Bale and even Van Der Vaart if they miss out. They need a top forward and a couple of defenders midfield is strong but this season they have found it hard to score goals this season at times. IF both teams play in the Europa league it will be a huge struggle for them. Playing games on Thursdays dont help any teams with a Sunday game as well and far too many games. In all fairness if we missed out I would rather see us not quailify for Europa League.

Was there something about Brum not having a European licence to play in the Europa league seen it on something today so they might get kicked out of it.

Spurs.

For all the arrogance of their fans, they're not as annoying as dippers. Liverpool fans believe they have some God-given right to be in European competition, and it would be piss funny if they stopped getting it.

Liverpool. If they dont have the distraction of Europe next season they could end up being real challengers, I dont think the same could be said of Spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.