Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool to make Europa lg.

Liverpool. I dont hate Spurs players or the team but their manager is so annoying and it would be a huge blow for him if they finished outside europe.

Spurs fans are getting more arrogant. I dont like it...

But Liverpool fans are annoying too. They think they will be title challengers with the summer spending they are going to make. So i dont like them very much either.

If Liverpool are title contenders next season I will eat my hat. They need to impove there squad big time defence and midfield needs sorting not taking anything away from them since Kenny went back but its his honeymoon period next season will show Liverpool out side the Champions League spots again the other teams ahead of them have better squads and will only get better in the close season. They wont spend as much as last season under the American because of the new money rules. There key outfield players are now getting on and I would expect some teams to come in for there players and offer them champions league football.

law74 said:
We cant assume yet that we will get fourth, so the question does not at this stage exist imho.

I know what you're saying, but if we wait till we see if we get 4th the thread would be pointless as we would likely also know who got Euro Lg places.

The question is hypothetical anyway. It's about who you would prefer and why, so leaving City in there would just confuse things.

if we get 4th, will stoke/bolton get the europa spot from the fa cup wether we win or lose? or does it go the 6th in the leauge?

damon1978 said:
if we get 4th, will stoke/bolton get the europa spot from the fa cup wether we win or lose? or does it go the 6th in the leauge?
Stoke or bolton get it hence this topic!

ban-mcfc said:
spurs to be honest.

really don't like liverpool even more than spurs. fans are glory hunting wankers and the media wanks over them (i know they do the same with spurs).

i hope that club destroys itself.

that is the best description of the liverpool fans i have heard they all hard done to all the time i hope liverpool dont make europa league hopefully they mite do a leeds :0

damon1978 said:

This might explain; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9448435.stm

As for Birmingham, they should be OK according to the above blog and Swiss Ramble; http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/01/birmingham-city-blues.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Hope this helps.

This is interesting in the BBC one;

However, if City win the Cup but finish outside the top four, they will enter the Europa League along with the sixth-placed team.

So, we could end up helping both Spurs and Liverpool out! It really is all to play for on so many levels!

It took some time but I finaly found this, explains who would get what;
http://www.bagsynotin.net/2011/03/who-will-qualify-for-european-football/<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm --<br /><br />Only just got back to this (family staying for Easter) and it is a draw, I make it 6 votes each.

It's interesting that only a few votes were on what would be best for us, most were on the basis of "I hate......" It would be hard to say football brings out the best in people. I wonder if it's worth asking who people want to win the league ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.