Would You Rather...

1 A
2 A
3 B
4 Neither, both are shite :)

The old classic, if you were playing for a lower league team and Man Utd came into sign you would you sign?

My answer was always if I was good enough for Man Utd to try and sign me, then City would surely be interested as well and I would go there instead.
Spitty Garragher is a case in point. he grew up a toffee, ended up on the liverpool books, and now is a fully fledged dipper cult member. he may still have a secret part of him that roots for the blue side of miseryville, but the cock has gone and made a rod for his own back.
spending that many years with cultish oddballs turns you into one.

Spitty Garragher is a case in point. he grew up a toffee, ended up on the liverpool books, and now is a fully fledged dipper cult member. he may still have a secret part of him that roots for the blue side of miseryville, but the cock has gone and made a rod for his own back.
spending that many years with cultish oddballs turns you into one.
My disgust for him knows no bounds, horrible twat, Owen and Fowler were Toffee's as well I believe, sooner cut my leg off than join those rag cunts.

1. Would you rather ...A) be a steady Manager of a Championship club, .......or B) a member of the back room staff at one of the top teams fighting for major trophies?

2. Would your rather ...A) be a top player at a mid table championship club, ......or B) a perma-benched bit-part squad player at a top team?

3. Would you rather ...A) play to the highest level in a stellar career over a short period (say 5 years, but retire through injury after winning trophies), ...... or B) have a steady 15 year non highlighted but enjoyable career?

4. Would you ... A) pundit for a major TV station with clear narratives that try and make you say things against what you actually think, ........ or B) would you speak your own mind on local radio commentary?

Feel free to add any others you think of...

There are no wrong answers here, btw.
Absolutely 1A, 2A, 3B and 4B. Yes I know the other options pay more money and if I had been the correct age to make those decisions rather than being nearly 50 I would have probably gone with the money on at least 2 of those options but contentment and mental health are more important than that. It is a well known fact that footballers suffer in their retirement with few managing to negotiate the pitfalls.

My disgust for him knows no bounds, horrible twat, Owen and Fowler were Toffee's as well I believe, sooner cut my leg off than join those rag cunts.
I didn’t know that about Owen and Fowler but they are all awful pundits. Carragher is more insightful and intelligent but he uses it to push a biased agenda, his performance on BT Sports on Tuesday night was indicative of that. He clearly beat our man Micah in a discussion of the Bellingham incident but then he proceeded to hold hands with him and Alex Scott in a chant of YNWA. Embarrassing TV, I wouldn’t have him back on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.