Would You Rather...

Average length of job in Championship is 374 days so I'm not sure 1A exists :)

1. Would you rather ...A) be a steady Manager of a Championship club, .......or B) a member of the back room staff at one of the top teams fighting for major trophies?

2. Would your rather ...A) be a top player at a mid table championship club, ......or B) a perma-benched bit-part squad player at a top team?

3. Would you rather ...A) play to the highest level in a stellar career over a short period (say 5 years, but retire through injury after winning trophies), ...... or B) have a steady 15 year non highlighted but enjoyable career?

4. Would you ... A) pundit for a major TV station with clear narratives that try and make you say things against what you actually think, ........ or B) would you speak your own mind on local radio commentary?

Feel free to add any others you think of...

There are no wrong answers here, btw.
1. B
2. A
3. B
4. A. They can try, but I'll still say what I want :)

I can't remember who it was, but many years ago somebody said to me, would you work down the sewers and everything that entails for £100 a week, or something like a bus driver for £90 a week?

The point being, not many people work for the pay packet alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.