would you take

ancoats

a point from all the away games v top 4 teams
man u
spurs
chelsea
arsenal

i bet mancini would

If Arsenal haven't improved on last season we can do them twice, we seemed to have their number.

Chelsea we won't beat twice this season so would maybe take 1pt away.

The rags, no! Want the double over them this year, if we stop being so intimidated we can do them.

My view is that Champions league qualification is not won or lost by playing top four but by beating the so called run of the mill teams especially the bottom sides home and away. Anything gained from top 4 is just a bonus.

Rammyblues said:
My view is that Champions league qualification is not won or lost by playing top four but by beating the so called run of the mill teams especially the bottom sides home and away. Anything gained from top 4 is just a bonus.

Yes !! as i keep saying-win the winnable games and get sommat from the tough ones..
well we've had a toughy and got sommat,so we are on track so to speak.

Rammyblues said:

true but if you take points from them it helps bridge the gap to them
24 points is on offer from the top 4 games home away

last season we did ok from the top 4 games but spurs took 6 points from us and that was the key to 4th/5th

Rammyblues said:

That's right so we might as well go all out for the win against the top 4 away.

ancoats said:
Rammyblues said:

true but if you take points from them it helps bridge the gap to them
24 points is on offer from the top 4 games home away

last season we did ok from the top 4 games but spurs took 6 points from us and that was the key to 4th/5th
If were to get 14 out of those 24 available, I'd be happy. We need to win the four home games (not easy I know) and perhaps get a couple of draws on the road.

yes, but i have weird feeling that we are gonna win the old trafford derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.