would you??

the plasterer

after last nights victory, my rag mates have been gloating how they hope they can win the title at our place,well and truely rub our noses in it, so would you rather it all be over before we play them so it wont happen or still have outside chance of winning league but running the risk of it happening?? personally i couldnt hack if they did, id be suicidal

I have no problem with them being 5 points clear if thats the only chance we have left.

Get that down to 2 points and they have Sunderland away last game who I was pretty impressed with last week.

I cant see them losing a game but a draw isnt out of the question. Imagine how tense that would be though! Think I would die of a heart attack if we were winning the last game and they were 0-0 at 80 minutes!

If they look like winning it at ours I wont be hanging around to see it though!

Problem is I cant see us being within 5 for that game the way we are playing!

Makes no difference to me. I want to beat them but, if they win it at our place, big deal. It's just another thing to lap up and store to the memory banks for when we do win it. A pleasure no United fan will ever know. maybe it's my age but I keep remebering the whole thing kicks off again in 4 months and who knows what glories we're moving towards.

I hope, but I'm not sure, I'm man enough to clap them off.

It would'nt bother me if they won it our place, maybe it would be a massive kick up the arse for our players, staff and some of our more arrogant fans. That humiation might finally get us all pulling in the same direction and drive us on to greater things in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.