"WOW" Signing.

BenchillBlue

Now, if i recall, i think TH bought it up in the Torros thread about the prospect of City signing a "wow signing", i now wonder when we sign Balotelli, would that be the end of City's recruitment in this window?, not that i'd call Balotelli a wow signing, prospect yea, but defo not wow. I can't see how City really could improve on the squad we have if and when we sign Balotelli.

Didnt he say the "wow" signing was Sneijder?
We spoke with his agent but thats all we've heard, if i remember correctly.

Wesley_Sneijder_516419a.jpg

I really don't think we need one. If we get Balotelli, Milner and a top CB I'll be a very happy chappy. :)

No chance of Sneijder, we have Silva, Inter don't want to sell and he doesn't want to leave.

Ducky_ said:
I really don't think we need one. If we get Balotelli, Milner and a top CB I'll be a very happy chappy. :)

No chance of Sneijder, we have Silva, Inter don't want to sell and he doesn't want to leave.

Completely agree, Sneijder would be a "wow" signing but we've done pretty well this window, i dont think anyone will be disappointed.

20sbc07 said:
Ducky_ said:

Completely agree, Sneijder would be a "wow" signing but we've done pretty well this window, i dont think anyone will be disappointed.
Would be a cracking signing if we could pull that one off.

if we get mario and milner next week that still leaves one month to maybe work on this wow player!

altho i'd LOVE to see Sneijder at city, there's no chance he will move.

To be honest, signing Sneijder would be detriment to Silva, unless we're going to copy Mourinho's Inter formation.

-------------Toure----------Barry----------------

-------------------Sneijder--------------------

Tevez------------------------------Silva----

--------------Adebayor-----------------

Can't see there being much in it. I reckon we'll try for Maicon but in truth (and i never thought i'd ever say this) we don't need him. We have Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.