Wow. This needs to be everywhere.

Basically if a car without a disabled sticker approaches a disabled parking space, a hologram of a bloke in a wheelchair appears and tells the driver to do one.

It would be more effective if they did a big shit on his bonnet and stuck a little disabled flag in it.

all that is needed in reality is for parking restrictions to be enforced in car parks so selfish bastards don't park in disabled and parent and child spaces when they are not entitled to. I bit of public shaming doesn't go amiss either - I often see people parking in the parent and child bay when they shouldn't so I shout to them as they cross the car park that they have left their kid in the car - I keep doing it until they have to publicly acknowledge there isn't one and 9 times out of 10 they go and move the car - on the other occasion they just get the wrath and ridicule of other car park users.

I once parked blocking in a works van in a disabled bay went in and did my shopping. I came out and was confronted by a big builder type asking me "what the fuck I was doing blocking him in" - I just replied I assumed you could park anywhere in this car park and just as he was about to get aggressive an old guy got out of his car in the next bay and stood next to me - he then prodded the van driver in the chest with his walking stick and said " just do one son" - the white van man went purple and just fucked off with jeers ringing in his ears from other nearby shoppers.

I really do think using these bays when you are not entitled to is just ignorant and selfish - I also have to say the majority of people I see doing it would benefit from the extra walking distance between car and shop front door to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.