Woy getting upset with city..

yeah whatever !!

Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

Fuck off woy,most of your team will be from the red bit of Manchester anyroad.

yeah whatever !! said:
Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

I Can see his point.

The Colonel said:
yeah whatever !! said:

I Can see his point.

Club 1st ,country is always 2nd.

The Colonel said:
yeah whatever !! said:

I Can see his point.

The Colonel said:
yeah whatever !! said:

I Can see his point.

So can I, maybe Pelle should send him a letter asking him not to tire them out too much before the start of next season.
Although we probably don't need to worry about that. I'm sure he'll have them back on the first available flight.

because the fa have always been so accomodating to us in the past - cup final k.o. times spring to mind...

hopefully the FA will realise the inconvenience that pointless friendlies just before competitive competitions begin can cause...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.