Writers POTY .. Salah

What a fucking surprise !!!
And the Chairman of this group is non other than one of Citys biggest fans, a certain Patrick Barclay.
Tony gale just gave barclay all the reasons it should have been Kevin, And then said so why didn't he win it

They have very short memories Kdb did all the business when it really mattered and those games that Liverpool drew or Lost against the bottom half teams kdb found ways to open them up for us to end up winning them where Salah didn’t.

They have very short memories Kdb did all the business when it really mattered and those games that Liverpool drew or Lost against the bottom half teams kdb found ways to open them up for us to end up winning them where Salah didn’t.

I'd of still give it to Kev, but it's fuckin ridiculous what Salah has done to score this amount of goals. It's no surprise he's bagged both these prizes.

I'd of still give it to Kev, but it's fuckin ridiculous what Salah has done to score this amount of goals. It's no surprise he's bagged both these prizes.

Yeah it was 50/50 on who was getting it the goals after New Year and his champs league goals probably tipped it Salah way if kdb would of scored in those that might turned it for him I win it.

Yeah it was 50/50 on who was getting it the goals after New Year and his champs league goals probably tipped it Salah way if kdb would of scored in those that might turned it for him I win it.
The best thing coming out of this award would be that he will be relentlessly chased by Real Madrid in the summer.

He may even win the Ballon D'or at this rate because messi is out of the race unless he wins the World Cup, Ronaldo n Salah would be 50/50 depending on who wins the champions league as nor Portugal, neither Egypt are winning the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.