Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

Hansen in trotting out party line shocker.

1.618034 said:
dcj said:
Some of what he said was right but over the top, strangely no mention of Utd losing home and away in Europe though. The bit about Mancini looking after Balotelli was childish though,he obviously doesnt like Mario but the comment about him being a" media magnet and media magnets should stick around to mid table clubs" really pissed me off coming from a programme that wanked itself silly any time Gazza did anything at all.

And how many championships did Gazza win?

Thats not my point, my point is that MOTD used to love everything that Gazza did but he fucked his own career up. The way Hansen spoke about Balotelli made it obvious he didnt like him and didnt like the "hes a character" comment made by Lineker.

Just me or was anyone cringing watching that?

he doesn't go that mad at teams who are struggling at the bottom.

what an idiot, bitter bastard.

We all knew before tonight he never liked us, he's finally shown that good and proper.

although i must say i was surprised by lawro, actually kind of disagreeing and trying to stop him with his outburst.

the guy is a plonker, he should worry about his own team.

6 points from 21 isn't it? something like that, thought Kenny was the messiah? evidently not.

Freestyler said:
Just me or was anyone cringing watching that?

he doesn't go that mad at teams who are struggling at the bottom.

what an idiot, bitter bastard.

We all knew before tonight he never liked us, he's finally shown that good and proper.

although i must say i was surprised by lawro, actually kind of disagreeing and trying to stop him with his outburst.

the guy is a plonker, he should worry about his own team.

6 points from 21 isn't it? something like that, thought Kenny was the messiah? evidently not.

It's hilarious the easy ride 'King' Kenny gets on the likes of MOTD. Goes to show how many friends he has in the media.

If Benitez had Liverpool where they are in the league after spending as much money as Dalglish, he'd be ripped apart left, right and centre.

I never get tired of posting this - and below it, Dennis Pennis interviews him:

(and it's no wonder the BBC have reduced his salary)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7CgKvhpoo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDbXUWEzjk[/youtube]

Well that's the next ten team talks taken care of.

dcj said:
Some of what he said was right but over the top, strangely no mention of Utd losing home and away in Europe though. The bit about Mancini looking after Balotelli was childish though,he obviously doesnt like Mario but the comment about him being a" media magnet and media magnets should stick around to mid table clubs" really pissed me off coming from a programme that wanked itself silly any time Gazza did anything at all.

So we should sell Mario to Liverpool?

'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

He only spouts this stuff after a Liverpool victory. He has a track record of bile against city and I have complained to BBC on a couple of occasions (remember him trying to get VK into trouble over his tackle on Cahill). He lacks classvand is one of many older pundits with bitter agendas and misplaced loyalties to their old clubs and friends. Finaly got him nailed for his racist comments on Suarez affair but BBC response was crap. I truely believe that the BBC and sky have to bring in a younger and brighter generation of pundits as I believe most fans are getting bored of the same old same old from basicaly limited ex pros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.