Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

I would agree that a team like Rangers is on the verge of capitulation, but certainly not us. Yes, other than the last 30 minutes on Thursday, we have been poor recently, but capitulation does not suggest we are a mere point between the league leaders, still to play them at home.

i think we should just give it up now and scum should be awarded the trophy on Sky TV so their billions of armchair fans can see for themselves this afternoon how they have dominated everyone this season

I'm glad I fell asleep.....Lawrenson needs a girdle the wobbly twat.

Danielmanc said:
Neville Kneville said:
The funny thing is that all you who are writing us off for the title are doing exactly what you accuse the team of doing.

We may win it, we may not. Writing us off now is pathetic & you who are doing so are gutless.

You are so right in this comment. Don't understand why the doom merchants can't see that.

Its not 'doom merchant' mentality..If blind faith won trophies we'd have a room full. The cold hard truth is that if we had maintained our lead we could not be caught. Now its out of our hands and if United have a good run in (and there's looks easier than ours) they get the Title.
Continue to believe but unless the rags implode its theirs.

johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRq2nsXXtc[/youtube]

BBC's "even handed" Pearce

? Don't see the problem. It was a difficult call and 'she' got it right. More being made of it because she's a woman, but he's still right.

Re: Written Off By The Suppository

I record and watch this every week on the off chance they may offer some insight. 4yrs on and I'm still waiting!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.