WTF happened to music?

I agree with the OP. He has a completely different taste in music thank myself - personally I can't stand Guns and Roses - but the bands he mentioned have talent in their oblwn particularly genre and will still be played 20 years from now. I doubt there's few bands that have a shelf life of 10 years, nevermind beyond.
Whether it's YouTube, pop idol, social media or the way we consume music these days there's definitely been a massive drop in quality.
People can argue it's a generational thing and this is an age old complaint by older generations. However, it's obvious there's a huge lack of talent in the music world today.
I k ow of many teens that are into their parents music these days. That didn't happen when I was a youth. We would have never admitted to it anyway!

In 30 or 40 years the kids of today will be saying the same, times change, as for queen great band, haha, great live I suppose but apart from a couple of worldies a bit meh, now the chillies there's a great band for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.