WTF happened to music?

Yeah this thread wasnt to attack MY personal tastes, it had a completely different point to that.

although genuinely shocked anyone can have a bad word to say about pink floyd, thought they were universally loved.

Not my favourite band but appreciate the quality of what they did.

Most people who like utter fucking shite, will not be able to appreciate Pink Floyd & most people who can appreciate Pink Floyd will not like utter fucking shite.

There has always been mass shite around in every era, but never such an overwhelming majority of it, as now.

Paper Lace
Jasper Carrott
The Hoff

But I'll never have a bad word said about David Soul.

My children 18 and 21 play loads of decent stuff, couldn't tell you who most of it is as they have it on their phones and don't buy albums. When I hear some of it though there's some very good stuff. As it ever was though you probably have to search it out as what's played on the radio isn't the best bands or artists but even back in the 70s and 80 and probably the 60s mainstream radio isn't the place to look.

Yeah this thread wasnt to attack MY personal tastes, it had a completely different point to that.

although genuinely shocked anyone can have a bad word to say about pink floyd, thought they were universally loved.
Yeah, they’ve never been able to hold my attention long enough for me to get into them in any way.
Just another decent band who I couldn’t see the fuss about (in my of course highly subjective opinion).
Used to view U2 in the same way until Achtung Baby - that album opened my eyes to the zeitgeist it captured. Still see their previous stuff as just ‘ok’ though

Not my favourite band but appreciate the quality of what they did.

Most people who like utter fucking shite, will not be able to appreciate Pink Floyd & most people who can appreciate Pink Floyd will not like utter fucking shite.

There has always been mass shite around in every era, but never such an overwhelming majority of it, as now.
Hands up, I do like my share of utter f*cking sh*te.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.