WWLWWWWWW

You can add a couple extra W's if you include the cup.

Seriously, we are on a hell of a streak. Starting to remind me of Mancinis Inter aide when they won 15 or so consecutive games. That's the shit that wins you titles.

Dare I dream what this sequence might look like after our next 3 fixtures?

Trying not to get carried away, but:

Wigan (H)

Fulham (A)

Everton (H)

Anything less than another 9 points and I'd be disappointed

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
cptaidan88 said:
I hate Everton

Don't mind EFC, but gotta bad feeling 'bout Wigan. Some bugger has organised a wedding. Gonna have to miss it. Shall have to sit in the pew with an earpiece. The last one I missed was a Brum nil-nil! This is the perfect moment to shed 'typical'!
shed the wedding instead
How dare someone be so unfeeling as to arrange a wedding during the season, that's why we invented the end of may to the middle of august

The Wigan game may be a potential banana skin, or may have been last season or so. We will be coming off the back of the international break and with a champs league game to think about on the Wednesday night, but we have the squad to cope, sonyeah we will piss it!!! Haha, just convinced myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.