Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

Palmer reminds me of Wanchope if Wanchope was able to control his own body. Left back was the pick of the bunch for me but Mbete also had a good game. One particular moment near the end of the games was impressive. He was under pressure from the attacker and the ball came to him with a weird bounce. Instead of flailing a leg at it he calmly faked the defender and passed it back to Steffen
Think his running style is reminiscent of Tommy Hutchinson

The team selection was a bit scary. All four defenders and the central midfielder were from the reserves. Things could have gone totally wrong quickly. I am glad they did well.

The team selection was a bit scary. All four defenders and the central midfielder were from the reserves. Things could have gone totally wrong quickly. I am glad they did well.
I was just like many other matches; if we win, so many good things to say; if loses, tons of pundits, journalists, and fans suddenly become football managers who willing to give Pep advises.

People who understand the sport and don't think a fellow countryman is the bees knees just because, well, they're a fellow countryman.
Grealish has been brilliant since his arrival, to not acknowledge that fact says you've an ulterior motive so Tara for now.
You are totally mistaken, if I prefer Foden and mahrez ahead of Grealish or sterling, for example, it does not mean we are from the same country, and we are not You should accept that we can have a different opinion. We all love CITY to succeed and win titles this year.

I was just like many other matches; if we win, so many good things to say; if loses, tons of pundits, journalists, and fans suddenly become football managers who willing to give Pep advises.
The inexperienced five seemed to have the requisite skills, but one never knows how they would do in a senior game against experienced professionals. They looked good. Their overall displays were more exciting than the goals.

football fans have never been different, in the UK, anyway. Concede a fluke goal, like Tuesday night, "the bald fraud has been exposed as f'kin' useless", an ex-academy player scores for some-one else and the youth set-up is just a moneypit that needs scrappin' asap. Some of the bitterness is agenda-driven, some are a form of attention seeking, very, very few are backed up by a clinical and accurate critiqie. Blue-on-blue pile-on's are laced with "menace", fuck knows what the mods must see, and yet, it's all very melo-dramatic compared to, for instance, political one's, culminating in the brexit bollox, which, imho, existed for far too long.
BM reflecting modern britain, maybe ??.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.