Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Header.jpg

Competition Rules

Extra Time

All matches that end as a draw in the first five rounds (fifth round being the Quarter Finals in December) will go straight to penalties without the extra time. Both Semi-Finals (second legs) and the Final will however involve extra time if the match cannot be decided within the 90 minutes.

Substitutes

There was a time, following the pandemic-induced break, where teams were allowed to make five substitutions, but this is no longer the case. Teams will be able select seven players on the bench and can make three substitutions throughout the 90 minutes. If the Semi-Finals or Final go to extra time then the teams involved will have the option to make another sub within the additional 30 minutes.

Complete reserve team for this. Anyone who plays against Chelsea doesn't play in this. A weeks rest for the lads.

Foden and kdb to play, they need minutes. rest whoever is our only option ahead of Chelsea which means half the defence. Delap, if fit has to be thrown in.

Can't go full eds I think this will be high on our priorities to get a record consecutive wins and become the team with the most league Cup titles.

I'll be pilloried for this, but I'm struggling to care about the league cup this season. I'd rather we expended all our energies on retaining the league and winning the CL.

Start the likes of Delap, McAtee, Palmer and Lavia. Zero excuses for any first-team regulars to play given we have Chelsea and Liverpool coming up.

As much as I’d love to see a few of the kids start, I reckon Pep will go close to full strength to try and get the players in better form ahead of the Chelsea game.

Reactions: mat
Just play the kids in this. If we get beat we get beat.

Foden and kdb to play, they need minutes. rest whoever is our only option ahead of Chelsea which means half the defence. Delap, if fit has to be thrown in.

Can't go full eds I think this will be high on our priorities to get a record consecutive wins and become the team with the most league Cup titles.
isn’t Delap at Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.