Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’d love to see a few of the kids start, I reckon Pep will go close to full strength to try and get the players in better form ahead of the Chelsea game.
Well that would be silly IMO. We looked really jaded today, and with Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool all away in 8 days I don't want to see many regulars at all on Tuesday night.

Just get a goal in the first 10 minutes then park the fucking bus….we can surely do that??

Make Sterling play these games. If he can’t score here, he never will.
Definitely. It’s obvious he has zero confidence. Hope he plays and scores a hat trick.

Steffen
Walker/Cancelo
Dias
Burns/Mbete
Wilson-E
Lavia
Foden
Palmer
McAtee
Delap
Sterling

There’s an EFL trophy game on the same night, so it’s more likely to be 8-9 first teamers.

Can’t see McAtee starting. Think he will use him in the EFL game. Ultimately the kids playing in that or against Wycombe is the same difference in standard faced.

I think Palmer and Lavia may start along with Foden and De Bruyne. A few youngsters like Delap may make the bench but I think Pep will want some more minutes for the likes of Sterling, Torres etc and get some game time into them all.

Bernardo and Gundogan maybe the only two rested but probably still on the bench.

Can’t see McAtee starting. Think he will use him in the EFL game. Ultimately the kids playing in that or against Wycombe is the same difference in standard faced.

I think Palmer and Lavia may start along with Foden and De Bruyne. A few youngsters like Delap may make the bench but I think Pep will want some more minutes for the likes of Sterling, Torres etc and get some game time into them all.

Bernardo and Gundogan maybe the only two rested but probably still on the bench.

McAtee is levels above the likes of Wycombe. McAtee, Palmer, Lavia and Delap all to start alongside Kev and Foden to get their fitness up.

I want Mcatee to start and play 90 minutes.

As well as Delap, Lavia, Mbete & maybe Kayky.

_________________Steffan______________

Bolton______Mbete______Ake____Edozie

________________Lavia________________

________Palmer_________Mcatee______

Kayky_________Delap_________Foden

Play the kids please rest up for CHE, LIV & PSG got a big week coming up. Wanna see the likes of Mbete, Lavia, McAtee, Delap & Palmer in this game with a few senior players mixed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.