Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayky might turn out to be brilliant, but he only turned up last week so I’m not sure why he would deserve to start over McAtee who’s got 12 goals in 7 games for the EDS.
If any of the youngsters deserve to play, its McAtee. He has been the absolute standout this season. I have fingers and toes crossed that Pep will play both he and Palmer, and I am also really hoping that Wilson-Esbrand, the left back who was on the bench against Southampton also gets a run.

Last edited:
Play most of the kids

I dont know if Delap is fit but if he is he must get a game.....

Macatee from what ive seen of him looks like an absolute gem so get him in the game

Id imagine Cole Palmer will play as well
Could Kayky feature at some point?

Wasn’t especially looking forward to this, with it being the third home game in a week but the fact that we’ll probably see the likes of McAtee, Palmer, Delap, Mbete and Lavia makes it a bit more interesting for me.

I‘d assume that he can if he has a work permit.

It seems unlikely he’d play though when Edozie, McAtee, Bobb and Palmer have done more to justify their selection. Maybe a sub. Maybe playing EDL Trophy.
Kayky to a Sub, that's some step up!

Sorry, just started watching Vigil ;-)

If we enter a competition we enter to win! We play the best team available. I’d like to see some of the youngsters but we have to play mainly our first team.
a) it would be disrespectful to Wycombe Wanderers to not play as many of our first team if only for half the game
b) not to do so would give the media and other team’s fans another stick to beat us with
c) if another of the ‘top’ teams played mostly Academy players we would be calling them out!

IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.