Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came down Kingsway earlier today going into Manchester and the traffic sign was flashing rags vs West Ham tomorrow expect traffic delays.

Didn’t know it was the main route from London.
Those cunts aren't home tmrw are they?

I’m no expert on Pep and youth players. What is his managerial record on bringing Academy players in at the clubs he’s managed? At City it’s a few token appearances (apart from Phil) and ship them out on loan never to be seen again. Did he also do this at Barcelona and Bayern Munich??
But you have to ask yourself, how many have moved on that could hold their own in one of the Worlds Best Teams!

That is the reality and a Club is lucky to find 1 every few years (Foden)

How the hell people don't understand this is beyond me.

At least the Rags have the sense to leave the upper levels empty when their shithole is half full , they get 38000 in their stadium and it looks full , they even turn the lights out in the top tiers , so no fucker can even get a picture to circle all the emtpy seats with a marker pen
Half of the posts on here have been from people complaining about being moved from SS3 to the lower tier.

You realise 3 or 4 is not the same as making up most of the side? 11 players in a side.

He might go with 3 at a push. 2 is more likely with a few more on the bench.

not what i heard ?
pep may well field a very young side after the weekend and the warning about fitness already
3 very big games coming up and chelsea away then PSG liverpool and all bigger than the league cup to the club
wycombe will fancy it and will treat it like the cup final. so city may need the bench

delap mcatee edozie palmer mbete esbrand all added to the first training in view to start the league cup game

But you have to ask yourself, how many have moved on that could hold their own in one of the Worlds Best Teams!

That is the reality and a Club is lucky to find 1 every few years (Foden)

How the hell people don't understand this is beyond me.
It’s not about “understanding this”….it’s about the MCFC Academy being a conveyer belt of talent that benefits MCFC. We seem to have overtaken Chelsea at youth level in recent seasons so where’s the transition? Is he just somebody who doesn’t trust our scholars?

It’s not about “understanding this”….it’s about the MCFC Academy being a conveyer belt of talent that benefits MCFC. We seem to have overtaken Chelsea at youth level in recent seasons so where’s the transition? Is he just somebody who doesn’t trust our scholars?

You shouldn't have to be a Foden to be able to command a squad place at City. Look at Pep's Barca squad which was full of average young players who understood the way Barca played and could do a job. I don't understand why some City fans feel that we're the exception to the point you have to be one of the best young players in world football to progress to first team football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.