Wycombe Wanderers tickets

u2fme2

So if your a non season ticket holder you can now buy tickets for this game. But if your a season ticket holder in the cup schemes and your stand is now closed for this game like mine I have no idea where they are going to seat me hence I can’t buy a further 2 tickets for my daughters as I have no idea where I am going to be sat.
What a utter fucking shit piss take.
What has the point in being loyal and signing up??
Not to mention I still don’t have Wednesday CL ticket yet !!!

So if your a non season ticket holder you can now buy tickets for this game. But if your a season ticket holder in the cup schemes and your stand is now closed for this game like mine I have no idea where they are going to seat me hence I can’t buy a further 2 tickets for my daughters as I have no idea where I am going to be sat.
Got exactly the same problem for both games for both my boys.

They'll be half empty and City don't even seem to want to sell tickets. Shambles.

I think it was never like this when we had plastic STs - in a fuckin' tin, Marwood!

Last edited:
does anyone know if the 3 tiers stands are closed for this yet,
i know you cant buy any extras up there as its greyed out,
i would like to know if im being moved or not, i guess i am but to where ??,
shouldnt have to ring up to find out

does anyone know if the 3 tiers stands are closed for this yet,
i know you cant buy any extras up there as its greyed out,
i would like to know if im being moved or not, i guess i am but to where ??,
shouldnt have to ring up to find out
Both east and west stands closed blue

Anyone worked out how to find out where you have been moved to for the Wycombe game??? Got a feeling will have been moved to tier 2 and would rather go in tier 1 so may need to relocate again. Asked on twitter and got told to log into my account (like we all havent fucking tried that). Been in every section on account and only place Wycombe shows is under ticket points but doesnt give seat info.
Total fuck up this ticketing system - wont be happy if low down on 1st tier and dont get chance to move before next week, not got time to spend hours queuing on phones

Anyone worked out how to find out where you have been moved to for the Wycombe game??? Got a feeling will have been moved to tier 2 and would rather go in tier 1 so may need to relocate again. Asked on twitter and got told to log into my account (like we all havent fucking tried that). Been in every section on account and only place Wycombe shows is under ticket points but doesnt give seat info.
Total fuck up this ticketing system - wont be happy if low down on 1st tier and dont get chance to move before next week, not got time to spend hours queuing on phones

SS3 here

Still no notification of where we are moved to

Always same 3 of us sit together but never allocated seats together when displaced

Do not have hours to waste attempting to resolve on the phone

Still fuming that seasoncard on cup scheme are at the back of the queue to be allocated replacement seats

Why can we not choose new seats online now we have this all singing & dancing 'upgrade / improvement ' to mobile tickets

SS3 here

Still no notification of where we are moved to

Always same 3 of us sit together but never allocated seats together when displaced

Do not have hours to waste attempting to resolve on the phone

Still fuming that seasoncard on cup scheme are at the back of the queue to be allocated replacement seats

Why can we not choose new seats online now we have this all singing & dancing 'upgrade / improvement ' to mobile tickets
I'm in the same boat. You'd have thought that they can see from people's friends and family lists exactly who needs to be relocated so that they're sat together but that's no doubt beyond the capabilities of City's wonderful ticketing software!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.