Wycombe Wanderers tickets

As usual I've done a bit of digging.

Touch season ticket, go into details, and there you have it?

Powered by FortressGB.

Who are FortressGB. The name couldn't be more apt. Fortress. Can't get in.

Fortress One is our interactive data platform developed for the Sports & Entertainment industry. It powers the services that enable teams to identify and understand who their fans are and to maximize the level and value of their engagement.(what a croc of shite!)

Used by over 130 of the worlds leading sports teams, Fortress ONE has transformed how stadiums and venues operate(it certainly has at City), has given teams real access to their data and has built new revenue streams across game day and commercial activities.

588-F8588-3-A04-4-E59-965-D-97187-A69-B486.jpg

It may be all bullshit but their website is much better than ours in terms of navigation and simple content/graphics. Perhaps we should get them to do ours as well.

Can't the club set up a dedicated helpline to assist fans while this new ticketing system is being introduced ? If not for 24/7 then at least a manned phone system where you can get through to representatives quickly while they iron out the wrinkles and take fans through the technical steps that need overcoming. Can't they do this for say 3 months and then review whether it needs to be extended or can be reduced gradually as problems are ironed out and fans get the service they require.
They could just sub contract this work on a short-term basis like local authorities do when they have a crisis. It could be up and running within hours. There are plenty of providers out there. There is just no excuse for the phones not being answered. They had 18 months with no customers to prepare for this digital launch. It is staggeringly inept.

Once again this ticket system has singled me out. I have Burnley as my next game. I've just received an email from city saying it looks like your mobile ticket has not been updated, with the prompt to switch my phone off and on.
They also mention, that your good to without the update to your google pay , as long as you've not chosen PAH ticket.
Like a lot of people on here City and cup games are at the end of the 3 strikes and your out point with me. Any shit tonight, I will not go to the ticket office to sort out their issues, I will call it a day. This is on the back of pre-lockdown, missing 20 mins of the start of 2 cup games due to a member of our party not being allowed in and having to go to ticket office even though I had proof of purchase on my phone. (We were relocated due to SS3 being used for away fans and given random seats in level 1)

Apologies but another rant..after spending over 3 hours trying to buy 8 tickets for the Wycombe game tonight (including a last ditch 1 hour and 30 mins phone call which resulted in the line suddenly going dead when I was 29th in the queue. Forced to give up and know so many others in the same position. City wil have lost thousands of supporters for tonight’s match but worst still thousands who won’t bother for the rest of the season because they think this is the norm so why bother. Of the 8 tickets I was after for tonight at least half were for kids/adults who’ve never been before. I never normally complain but I’ve tried EVERYTHING FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS TO BUY TICKETS AND FAILED. I’ve emailed the club, Kevin Parker in the hope that someone of influence can reach the club to let them know what a clusterfuck this is.
Same for me trying for days. Am 73 now going on public transport to the ground tonight hoping to buy one at the ticket office. If I can't that's me done, have been going since 1956.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.