Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Ticket office are a pariah and not fit for purpose. Been begging to make contact for well over three weeks with log in issues and not a sausage back from them. Internal emails through the city site are also ignored.

Both our accounts use the same email and we always loged in with our supporter numbers but now we cannot. When I log in with an email addy it says there are two supporters logged to this email so please contact us for assistance..

As for cutting us off countless times on the phone after waiting an eternity then thanks for that too.
Pep you have not got a scooby doo what is going on with the club. Empty seats my arse!

Just in case they say they havn't received anything here is one example from a sent email confirmation

Dated 10th September

Hi,
Thanks for contacting Manchester City. We’ve received your enquiry and one of our Service Co-ordinators will be in touch within 5 working days.
Your enquiry number is (76571), in case you need it for reference.
Thanks,
Manchester City

Yeh thanks City for fook all.
Send a tweet

The reasons to move to electronic tickets are numerous 40k cards cost in the region of £200k many are lost or stolen, the administration will eventually be easier once everyone gets into the swing of things I also bet more people forget their card than their phone The issue has not been the idea it’s been the implementation of the them which has been a shambles If I look in my digital wallet I have loyalty cards form all the major stores but have any yet forced them in their customer’s, of course not I use digital boarding cards when I fly I’ve also been to a few events with digital tickets Driving licenses and passports are moving as well, companies are looking at them for security entry systems Plastic is on the way out which is good for the environment
Which is incorporated into the cost of a season ticket. What's that got to do with anything?

The reasons to move to electronic tickets are numerous 40k cards cost in the region of £200k many are lost or stolen, the administration will eventually be easier once everyone gets into the swing of things I also bet more people forget their card than their phone The issue has not been the idea it’s been the implementation of the them which has been a shambles If I look in my digital wallet I have loyalty cards form all the major stores but have any yet forced them in their customer’s, of course not I use digital boarding cards when I fly I’ve also been to a few events with digital tickets Driving licenses and passports are moving as well, companies are looking at them for security entry systems Plastic is on the way out which is good for the environment
More plastic in phone than in a card, and loads of other endangered elements.

Stop flying if you are that concerned.

As I travelled home on the tram I received an email from City saying that my season card would update to the Burnley ticket not later than 5pm on Thursday 23rd and not to try to update it myself. Just 2 minutes ago I received a message saying my wallet had been updated and when I checked lo and behold it was there!

Ticket office are a pariah and not fit for purpose. Been begging to make contact for well over three weeks with log in issues and not a sausage back from them. Internal emails through the city site are also ignored.

Both our accounts use the same email and we always loged in with our supporter numbers but now we cannot. When I log in with an email addy it says there are two supporters logged to this email so please contact us for assistance..

As for cutting us off countless times on the phone after waiting an eternity then thanks for that too.
Pep you have not got a scooby doo what is going on with the club. Empty seats my arse!

Just in case they say they havn't received anything here is one example from a sent email confirmation

Dated 10th September

Hi,
Thanks for contacting Manchester City. We’ve received your enquiry and one of our Service Co-ordinators will be in touch within 5 working days.
Your enquiry number is (76571), in case you need it for reference.
Thanks,
Manchester City

Yeh thanks City for fook all.

Going to have the same problem as this. Bought quite a few tickets for myself and my son, couldn’t get the cityzens discount on his as it wasn’t an available option so just bought them anyway but think it’s linked to it doesn’t recognise him properly as he’s registered to the same email address. Tried ringing the ticket office a few times but gave up after waiting an hour.

As I travelled home on the tram I received an email from City saying that my season card would update to the Burnley ticket not later than 5pm on Thursday 23rd and not to try to update it myself. Just 2 minutes ago I received a message saying my wallet had been updated and when I checked lo and behold it was there!
Oh bollocks, no sleep for me tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.