Wycombe Wanderers tickets

I've been moved from 317 to 117 but they didn't bother to tell me what entrance it is... Is it N2 for lower tiers as I use N1 for 3rd tier..
The entrance for your relocated seat should be on your mobile ticket once it updates to show the Wycombe game. I’m guessing it will be on a Print at Home ticket too if that’s your chosen option.

city sent me a text and email asking me to update my.mobile for the southampton game
my sons had already changed to southampton after the leipzig game
iv just clicked the link city.provided and my google mobile has been updated
but not for the game tomorrow
for the wycombe game !!!

when i got home tonight,there was a letter off city
inside,2 paper tickets for the game tomorrow,did they know my mobile was going to update to the wycombe game leaving me without entrance tomorrow ???
it really is a fuck up all of this
I got an unneccessary paper ticket for Southampton too. Maybe they're getting on top of things now and over compensating? Or maybe they just don't know what they're doing?

I got an unneccessary paper ticket for Southampton too. Maybe they're getting on top of things now and over compensating? Or maybe they just don't know what they're doing?
i actually need the paper ticket though for tomorrow,i think,as my mobile google pay as updated to wycombe !

i actually need the paper ticket though for tomorrow,i think,as my mobile google pay as updated to wycombe !
Just had a bit of a wobble there in case mine was now showing Wycombe, but no it's still showing Southampton.

I have my ticket showing up in my google pay app, do I just click it and wave it at a scanner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.