Wycombe Wanderers tickets

It sounds like there's more expertise amongst the fans than the club. Not surprised as they'll have outsourced everything.

I use the internet for everything. My experience with City to be honest has been completely faultless. But I just do the really routine stuff and don't transfer tickets. I have walked straight in although at turnstiles I pass I see some degree of queueing. It seems that the problems are in booking tickets. Once you have the ticket on your phone, it works.
Mine didn't on Saturday for absolutely no reason. All the others have done. But yes, I largely agree that the system has worked OK for the simple transactions, ie seasont icekt holders just turning up for games. It's all the other little bits and bobs which haven't been tested properly and that includes casual fans buying occasionally. As I keep saying, it's an unmitigated disaster.

I too have not had a single problem with the electronic ticketing issue.
I just check the details have updated the day before the match and rock up and in - no problem

Thats not to say some folk haven't had issues but i did a straw poll of a few rows where I sit asking if anyone had issues - nobody apparently. Makes me wonder are these isolated cases with specific reasons they are trying to iron out. The ticket office response to those with issues is the disappointing bit, they should have been prepared for the tsunami of problems up front and issues with transfers were not well thought out enough. Fans waiting more than 10 minutes on the phone is unacceptable - should have been more temp staff manning phones and dealing with issues.

Although there have been teething problems in some areas for sure, i'm not sure its a "disaster" and the employment of extra staff and marshalls etc have ensured its not totally "unmitigated".

I too have not had a single problem with the electronic ticketing issue.
I just check the details have updated the day before the match and rock up and in - no problem

Thats not to say some folk haven't had issues but i did a straw poll of a few rows where I sit asking if anyone had issues - nobody apparently. Makes me wonder are these isolated cases with specific reasons they are trying to iron out. The ticket office response to those with issues is the disappointing bit, they should have been prepared for the tsunami of problems up front and issues with transfers were not well thought out enough. Fans waiting more than 10 minutes on the phone is unacceptable - should have been more temp staff manning phones and dealing with issues.

Although there have been teething problems in some areas for sure, i'm not sure its a "disaster" and the employment of extra staff and marshalls etc have ensured its not totally "unmitigated".
Mate, I have a degree in IT and have worked in the industry for 30 years. I've been buying tickets from City for a whole longer than that. I've sussed out the system but am sitting here now with no "Download Your Ticket" emails for each of my two boys, so as it stands they can't get in. And it's impossible to get trough to anyone which is as big a problem.

My Dad has been going for 50 years and he's less It literate. He's been on the phone to me on and off all season trying to sort out shit with Friends and Family, Cup Schemes etc. He's not going tonight as a direct result. There are loads on this thread who aren't bothering for the same reason.

Attendances are being hit by this and THAT'S what makes it an unmitigated disaster, rather than the arsing around that we are all doing.

I’m hoping someone can help here…

I have just bought a ticket to the Wycombe game and selected to have the ticket added to my mobile pass, I assume this means my mobile pass seasoncard in my Apple wallet ?

when I try to update the mobile pass , pressing on the three dots and dragging down, it says updated but the ticket is still showing the Burnley game

will I get this sorted by just turning up at the stadium at the ticket office ?

The prem haven't mandated it. My mate works for a PL club and they are looking at mobile ticketing but not doing anything yet to wait to see other clubs' teething problems.

You work in IT like me, PB. If nothing else it should have been rolled out in tandem with the old system for a year.

It HAS been mandated by the PL from the 22/23 season with many clubs phasing it in from this season. Aside from City, I'm aware Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs have all introduced it...there will be more but cba checking.

City have screwed up by going all-in from Day 1 rather than phasing-in over the 2 seasons. For example, both Liverpool and Everton pushed mobile tickets BUT have retained cards for those who wanted them this season.
This makes perfect sense and many of the problems we have experienced will be overcome for Liv and Ev in time for 22/23.

I have just bought a ticket to the Wycombe game and selected to have the ticket added to my mobile pass, I assume this means my mobile pass seasoncard in my Apple wallet ?

when I try to update the mobile pass , pressing on the three dots and dragging down, it says updated but the ticket is still showing the Burnley game

When you press the 3 dots. Do you then toggle to update button on and off?

Is your Wycombe ticket behind your SC ticket as I have iPhone and my three tickets for tonight are just sticking out behind my SC.

Maybe try pressing the ‘Edit Passes’ button and the bottom of your wallet Home Screen to
see what’s showing.

It is an absolute farce. They say for Android switch it on and off and it will then show the next match. What happens is it still shows Southampton!

I am not going until the Burnley game as I couldn't trust it for tonight's game. The club just don't seem to care as the response time is ridiculous.

I saw a tweet from supporter services that says don't worry if it doesn't show the right match it will still let you in, not sure I can trust that

It is barmy that you have to download every match when and if you receive an e-mail. Seriously regretting joining CL scheme and I am likely to pull out of the FA cup scheme due to this situation

Just to add: I'm being bombarded with texts telling me to download my tickets, but have got no email which enables me to do that, ie the email called "Your ticket is ready to download". FFS.

Heavy on the project managers. Outsourced programmers. Zero UX and absolutely no User Research. You can spot the telltale signs a mile off. ;)

Would’ve been my dream job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.