Wycombe Wanderers tickets

As I travelled home on the tram I received an email from City saying that my season card would update to the Burnley ticket not later than 5pm on Thursday 23rd and not to try to update it myself. Just 2 minutes ago I received a message saying my wallet had been updated and when I checked lo and behold it was there!
I wonder how much pressure sending that simple email out took off the supporter service staff ,must of reduced the call volumes considerably

Send a tweet
We don't use social media persay save for forums so have no concept of how they work, but thank you for the suggestion. I'd promised to take two of our grandkids to this game so they were dissapointed but we've all had some councelling and are over it.

Nothing on today so will try again over the phone, a shame they couldnt attend as kids are the future lifeblood of the club.

As an addendum when we now send more emails they've stopped issuing return confirmation numbers with their 5 day answering promise. That's handy.

Last edited:
I've just pointed out to my armchair mate we had 30k+ last night, best crowd of the evening...he was waiting to give me some grief...the best he's managed this morning is we only turned up as tickets were so cheap.....good job he's a good mate.

I wonder how much pressure sending that simple email out took off the supporter service staff ,must of reduced the call volumes considerably
Yep and it was just a few lines and could be updated for every game I would think:

Hi Eccles Blue
Following the match against Wycombe we want to let you know that your Mobile Season Ticket will update to display Burnley no later than 5pm Thursday 23rd September.

Please do not attempt to manually refresh your pass until after this time.

We look forward to seeing you at the Stadium.

Supporter Services

It obviously doesn't say Eccles Blue on the email!!

Yep and it was just a few lines and could be updated for every game I would think:

Hi Eccles Blue
Following the match against Wycombe we want to let you know that your Mobile Season Ticket will update to display Burnley no later than 5pm Thursday 23rd September.

Please do not attempt to manually refresh your pass until after this time.

We look forward to seeing you at the Stadium.

Supporter Services

It obviously doesn't say Eccles Blue on the email!!
It’s good that the club are belatedly improving communication with supporters but this particular mail is meaningless. I updated my wallet to show the Burnley game immediately after the Southampton game. Some people reading that would think that they would have an issue if they did that.

It’s good that the club are belatedly improving communication with supporters but this particular mail is meaningless. I updated my wallet to show the Burnley game immediately after the Southampton game. Some people reading that would think that they would have an issue if they did that.
The problem was people had no idea if and when their passes would update and were overrunning supporter services ,they couldn't handle

Whilst I see what you are saying other people might find it reassuring. If they try and fail to update before the stated date they might 'panic' and start ringing the club causing the queues that people have been complaining about.
Did you attend the match last night? It might be that the email just went to the people who attended and might be 'concerned' about the update?
Personally I haven't had any problems but I am glad that the club are trying to get things sorted out. JMHO

It’s an improvement mate. The ticketing problems weren’t going to be resolved in the midst of 3 games in 6 days but hopefully better communications are the start of an improved service. There are 3 and a half weeks to the next home game so hopefully we will see an improvement in customer care before the next game.

Btw, I was able to forward on a ticket to a fellow Blue without meeting face to face so that’s an improvement for starters.

Last edited:
Queueing is frustrating, particularly for midweek games. That said, six months ago we didn’t know when we would see live football (in person) again.

The next fixture is a Saturday 3pm kick off. If as many people as possible turn up a quarter an hour earlier than they usually do for Saturday 3pm fixtures then the vast majority of Blues should get into the ground fairly smoothly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.