X-box 360 ring of death

wez99 said:
Mine went today, 3 of the 4 segments are red. Just had the drive flashed as well. When it comes back from microsoft will I have to have it flashed again?

my mate sent his back chipped and came back ok,personally when my lad first got red rings a year a so ago i had it un chipped then re chipped on return from micro soft but the red rings returned last week so paying to get it sorted no

stonie said:
wez99 said:
Mine went today, 3 of the 4 segments are red. Just had the drive flashed as well. When it comes back from microsoft will I have to have it flashed again?

my mate sent his back chipped and came back ok,personally when my lad first got red rings a year a so ago i had it un chipped then re chipped on return from micro soft but the red rings returned last week so paying to get it sorted no

Switched it on last night so I could remove the disc before sending back to MS & the red had gone and all working fine again, whats that all about?

wez99 said:
stonie said:

Switched it on last night so I could remove the disc before sending back to MS & the red had gone and all working fine again, whats that all about?
it'll play up again mate, mine did the exact thing. Couple of days later it broke again :/
then xbox scammed me out of about 2 months live.

X Clamp is the easiest thing if you know what you're doing. If not, and you're still under warranty you should send it off. You'll more than likely receive 1/3 Months XBL Subscription as a sorry for the inconvenience, or if you're really lucky, you'll get a premium title.

My mate received his back from M$ yesterday and got a 1 Month XBL Subscription and new in the cellophane wrapping was Batman: Arkham Asylum.

jonnymcfc said:
wez99 said:
it'll play up again mate, mine did the exact thing. Couple of days later it broke again :/
then xbox scammed me out of about 2 months live.

Dead right lasted 2 days and now its knackered again.

sent it back to M/soft. Away for 8 days which is very good but they installed new drive & motherboard so needs re-flashing.

wez99 said:

Where did you get it flashed mate? Been thinking about doin it myself as the places I have found want £50 for 10 mins work.

wez99 said:

You should of unpluggerd the HD and only sent them the xbox360 (press the button on the end and pull it of).

Anyway i fixed my mams xbox360 that shes got for the grand kids a couple of months back using a guide of demonoid and it worked a treat, i'd post a link but demonoid is down for maintenance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.