X-Factor 2011

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
All I can say is, fuck off x factor.
That is one thing I won't miss about the recently made ex Mrs P, her watching that shite. As I say, fuck off X factor.

?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna miss you talking about her minge.
Yeah mate, unfortunately. Was on the cards for a while. It's ended amicably, which is good. Onwards and upwards though mate. Was going to make a Bob-esque thread on it, but my hands kept on punching me in protest ;-)

Blue Smarties said:
What the fuck is the hype all about surrounding 'Louder'? Shit song for the mainstream 'diz song is dirtier dan me dad shagging me sista', 'dub' kiddies who know fuck all about the dubstep genre.

it's not a bad song, not as good as other dubstep artist like Skream, benga ect

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
All I can say is, fuck off x factor.
That is one thing I won't miss about the recently made ex Mrs P, her watching that shite. As I say, fuck off X factor.

?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna miss you talking about her minge.
Yeah mate, unfortunately. Was on the cards for a while. It's ended amicably, which is good. Onwards and upwards though mate. Was going to make a Bob-esque thread on it, but my hands kept on punching me in protest ;-)

Without wanting to go off topic, hope you're alright mate, I remember your threads regarding your other ex missus and it seemed like you got really emotional over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.