X-Factor 2011

Irwell said:
djelanomcfc said:
She seems to be another Cher Lloyd.
You mean except for ability to actually sing right?
lol exactly.. cher lloyd is wank, it seems anyone who sings and raps means they are "copying" cher lloyd... atleast misha can actually do both.

Just sat downstairs with the wife and two daughters to give it a go but I have been banned from the room and am now upstairs watching the darts for not being able to keep my mouth shut. Seriously there are not enough strong words to describe this utter utter complete tripe of an excuse for a show. Absolutely the biggest pile of wank Ive ever had the misfortune to spend half an hour watching. Everything from the judges and they're mother fucking accents and putting it down, nailing it and punching each others fists to the wannabe karaoke, social club, pub singers does my fucking head in.

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Blue2112 said:
Just sat downstairs with the wife and two daughters to give it a go but I have been banned from the room and am now upstairs watching the darts for not being able to keep my mouth shut. Seriously there are not enough strong words to describe this utter utter complete tripe of an excuse for a show. Absolutely the biggest pile of wank Ive ever had the misfortune to spend half an hour watching. Everything from the judges and they're mother fucking accents and putting it down, nailing it and punching each others fists to the wannabe karaoke, social club, pub singers does my fucking head in.

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Better than Rush though

lee-mcfc said:
Irwell said:
djelanomcfc said:
She seems to be another Cher Lloyd.
You mean except for ability to actually sing right?
lol exactly.. cher lloyd is wank, it seems anyone who sings and raps means they are "copying" cher lloyd... atleast misha can actually do both.

Yes I do enjoy the over the top shouty singing, good stuff. Oh and the out of time rapping was something else.

Rascal said:
Blue2112 said:

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Better than thrush though

Edited for accuracy.

Rascal said:
Blue2112 said:

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Better than Rush though

Grrrrrrrr.....

LOL you twat ;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
Blue2112 said:

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

" rips up invite for blue2112 to my x factor party",

Suit yourself girlfriend

I was only joking, can I come dressed as the c##t in the silver coat. WTF was all that about.

X Factor this year has finally decided that it wants to corner 100% brain dead market. I usually can sort of handle this show but this year i cant, its proper shit this year. Im going to go shove a burning poker up my japseye which i believe will be more fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.