X-Factor 2011

Ricster said:
Just WOW yet again. Every song that Janet has sung i have just sat and been totally mesmerised. I could listen to that voice sing over and over again.

I just rewound it to listen again.

awesome voice

Rascal said:
Ricster said:
Just WOW yet again. Every song that Janet has sung i have just sat and been totally mesmerised. I could listen to that voice sing over and over again.

awesome voice
Janet is this years winner easily ,

monkylarr said:
Rascal said:
Ricster said:

awesome voice
Janet is this years winner easily ,

I think her, Craig and the Risk will be in the last 3

Your nearly better off not winning the x factor if you want to stay in music long term. Look at the success story out there most of the winners have gone while the losers are still out there doing well.

I think of you guys need to start listening to music in the charts in the present and stop comparing to the past.

It's obvious there are talented singers there but some people want to look through them and insult the show in general.

:)

Swales lives said:
leighton said:
Your nearly better off not winning the x factor if you want to stay in music long term. Look at the success story out there most of the winners have gone while the losers are still out there doing well.

Like who? I don't know what any of the winners or losers do these days.
Is it mainly seasonal work?

JLS are going strong and they didnt win it. Even Jedward have made a fourtune out of it compared to the winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.